
Here's a picture of our apartment building - I'm sitting on the balcony (yep, the penthouse balcony of the far right tower) as I type this. AMAZING! Ian's mum said something about starting as we mean to carry on but I don't envisage we'll be staying anywhere near this fancy over the next four months.....I could so easily get used to this.
Lisa
3 comments:
Jeepers, I didn't know you were going away for FOUR MONTHS!! Good start to your blog... keep it up! And we'll see you soon. Can't waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit!
It's still raining...in case you were wondering... Enjoy!! There are a lot of us living vicariously through your adventures! (no pressure) xx
Dear Lisa and Ian,
Hi there! Wow, you've been so many places! I always wanna go to the other countries, but I don't have so much money... Anyway, your blog is cool and beautiful. Hope you keep writing the places you've been to. I like to read it!
If you have time, can you leave a comment in my blog? My blog-http://wwwlife-boring.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot!
Your sincerely,
Mark(a boy from Malaysia)
Post a Comment